Travel Tips from Irish Influencer Nessa Hurley

August 18, 2017

OtterBox Connected+

August 18, 2017

Healthy Starts 💪

August 18, 2017

HEALTHY STARTS TO YOUR WEEK 

 

There are so many food trends out there that are for us a trend but can sometimes be a completely and utterly of the moment, but when it comes to acai bowls — the buzz is 100 percent deserved. The acai berry has ban array of health benefits, but its strongest asset is definitely its delicious taste. Acai is a delicious tropical fruit, found on açaí palm trees in South American rainforests, and these berries actually are a lot more similar to grapes than we ever imagined. The seed takes up about 80 percent of the berry, but the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20 percent. Not to mention the berries are only about 70 calories a cup.

Acai bowls look more or else like a more vibrand and less thick bowl of ice cream, but rather than the guilt you feel sometimes from ice cream, they make you feel good about your breakfast choice. Luckily, acai bowls are filling enough to get you through your morning and leave you without wanting a snack before your lunch, especially when teamed with lots of fruit – bananas, blue berries and strawberries all work well.

In big cities, acai bowls can be found at most local juice or smoothie spots, but for those of you who don’t live in such an urban spot, you will have to test out making an acai bowl for yourself at home.

So enjoy your own acai bowl and start your week, the right way.

THE SLEEK CASE

Other Colours Available.
Certified Drop+ Protection

Shop Now > 

Glacier Glacer 3

Available for Apple and Samsung Devices