Seven ways to prepare your mind and body for Autumn:
1. To help detox yourself after the summer, try avoiding caffeine, alcohol, hot spices such as chilli, excessive salt and refined sugar.
2. Instead of your morning smoothie, opt for a comforting warm breakfast of porridge or another nourishing grain.
3. As darkness sets in earlier, it’s time to slow down and say goodbye of summer’s fast pace by returning to the routine that the season brings.
4. Dry body brushing will increase the circulation to the skin could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. Embrace new seasons trend’s and look towards Autumn staples – cosy knitwear, trench coats, blazers are all on our wishlist!
6. Get cosy and start slow cooking. Switch out summer salads to steamed greens, root vegetables, slow-cooked stews. While it may take a little more time and energy, it is definitely worth the effort!
7. New season brings new Netflix addictions. Get up to speed with the latest series and docu-series and enjoy a lazy evening on the sofa!
Strada Series Limited Edition with Alpha Glass in Brushed Rose
Shop Now >