10 TOP TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE
2017 YOUR BEST YEAR YET!
- Resolutions (or 2017 goals as I prefer to state it) are best written down into a diary. The more clear and concise you are with these resolutions or goals the better. It also means you have a record of them and can’t easily forget them!
- It’s very easy to become quite relaxed and in a comfort zone, but you always need to continue evolving as a person and challenging yourself. So make 2017 special and challenging and try something new – whether if that’s at work, at home, or socially. Shake that comfort zone and you will feel better for it!
- Get creative – again our routines can become quite mundane. Why not commit yourself to trying out a new dish a week, or changing your commute to work or listening to a new genre of music – it can all help with your creative juices
- Treat Yo’self – it’s important when you are working hard to take the opportunity to treat yourself and give yourself a pat on the back. These treats don’t need to be large or grand in their scale. It could be even having your favourite snack or buying yourself a bouquet of flowers
- Surround yourself with positive vibes. Don’t waste your time being with negative people who can pull you down. Attitudes are infectious so let the good vibes rub off on you!
- Practice being grateful. Being happy is about being grateful with your life and where you are at in your own personal development. That doesn’t mean you can’t be ambitious but being grateful helps to lead a positive and happy life.
- Travel!! Traveling opens your mind and makes you learn a lot about another culture and even yourself.
- Be Kind – It can make someone else’s day as well as make you feel good about yourself
- Work Out – it can be such a chore to get to the gym but working out doesn’t need to be gym based if you aren’t a fan. Go for a run, join a class, walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift. Every little helps
- Sleep more – after a busy Christmas period, we spend January trying to detox and relax. However sleepingt is important and it’s crucial to understand the health benefits to sleeping. Several studies have shown how sleep facilitates long-term memory processing, both the conversion of short-term memories into long-term ones, and also the reconsolidation of existing long-term memories.