So you have had the best weekend – Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent dancing the nights away, brunching and catching up with friends while instagramming and snapchatting to your hearts content. It was a weekend to remember…
Sure, Monday mornings aren’t easy, especially when the alarm clock is going off at 7 a.m.. Ugh. However you have come so far – here are some tips to get us through Mondays and to make your weekdays that little more pleasurable!
- Don’t hit snooze too many times – 2 additional minutes of half sleeping doesn’t help
- Light a scented candle while getting ready – nothing smells better than vanilla in the morning
- Take your vitamins
- Grab a yogurt, banana and berries on your way out the door so mornings feel that little bit fruitier!
- When you arrive at work, make sure to greet your colleagues – good morning vibes!
- Grab that coffee stat – instant energy boost!
- Bring a lemon to work – slice and add to your water jug and drink regularly
- Make a Monday morning Spotify playlist
- Take a walk on your lunch break – fresh air always helps…. or
- If it is raining, download new iBooks and aim to read for 15 minutes on your lunch-break
- Enjoy a green tea in the afternoon – much more hydrating instead of that second coffee!
- Plan something fun for after work so you have something to look forward to throughout the day, the same can be said for next weekend
- Meditate or practice yoga in the evenings to calm yourself
- Knuckle down – it will be over soon!
Image courtesy of Joolie Collier, who is using Symmetry Series Glacier for iPhone 6.
THE SLEEK CASE
Other Colours Available.
Certified Drop+ Protection
Shop Now >
Available for Apple and Samsung Devices