This weekend we are super excited to be partnering with one of favourite bloggers, Retro-flame as she takes us on her journey through her experience of Coachella, Palm Springs.
Coachella festival-goers are by far the trendiest the world over so right now might be a good time to take some notes for festival season and for Coachella (if you are attending the 2nd weekend). While Coachella’s temperatures soar during the day, the temperature drops dramatically at night, so be prepared to pack some of your most light-weight layers. And while remaining chic is the order of the day, there are also the obvious necessities, beyond chokers, body art and your go-to frayed denim shorts, that must not be forgotten!
You might not see all these items as necessities, but as we all know it is much better to be over-prepared than under.
- OtterBox Cases – to keep your smartphone stylishly protected at all times
- Water – Bring an empty water bottle, you’ll be able to fill it when you get inside.
- Cash– Most transactions require cash. Avoid long queues and transaction fees.
- Spray sunscreen – Spray is quicker than cream and gives you better, overall coverage.
- Poncho – Lighter and easier to pack than an umbrella, a more convenient choice!
- Phone charger – portable of course – or else make sure to purchase your OtterBox Resurgence case in advance.
- Chewing Gum
- Earplugs – for those moments where sleep is a must!
- Plasters / Band-aids
Stay tuned for Retroflame’s take-over on our Instagram – here, as we start the music festival season with Coachella and Retro Flame. And don’t worry, this is only the beginning! We have lots of more exciting festival news on the horizon!