We are back this month to bring you our second episode of ‘Street Style in 60 seconds’. We spent the weekend in central London enjoying the very best street style that this vibrant city has to offer.
Meet Phoebe, who gives us the lowdown on her style in a flash!
- What are your style inspirations?
I’m a huge fan of the ‘geeky’ look. I’m a bit of a history nerd and I’m a student at University, so I always try to look smart but I guess stylish at the same time.
- What is your favourite fashion App on your iPhone?
I like to shop using the H&M and Topman Apps among others for clothes. I don’t really tend to read fashion magazines as I don’t have lots of time.
- Who is your favourite designer?
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?
I suppose I don’t wear anything that shows too much flesh, which isn’t quite common nowadays!
- What do you think about fashion in UK/London?
It has a lot of variety; even the high street shops stock a wide range of clothes for varying tastes. It’s a testament to London’s diversity.
- What’s your favourite trend at the moment?
I quite like the pastel trend that is coming around again this Spring/Summer.
- What is your favourite high street shop?
Get Phoebe’s look, shop Symmetry Series in Paris Plush >>>
Other Colours Available.
OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection.
Available for Apple and Samsung devices.