1. Change your background pic to a photo of your name and an emergency contact number
Type this into your notes app, take a screenshot, and change it to your lock screen. It will come in super handy if your phone gets lost and a good Samaritan is trying to return it to you.
2. Screenshot festival maps and travel directions
Not only will not using your 3G for these to save your battery but festival venues are notorious for having bad phone signal so you will be glad to have these saved to your camera roll.
3. Take a picture of a landmark near where you parked your car so you can easily find it during the rush at the end of the day
Losing your car is the last thing you need when you’re tired and just want to get home so you can shower!
4. Switch your phone to airplane mode to save battery
If you’re not expecting any calls leave your phone on airplane mode when your not uploading selfies or trying to find friends.
5. Bring an OtterBox Resurgence Case
Avoid all the queues for the charging stations and panic about not being able to add 17 videos of your favourite band to your snap story by just bringing along your OtterBox Resurgence Series case. It will give you twice the battery life and ensure sure your phone stays protected.
6.Hide some emergency cash in between your phone and the phone case
Just in case you loose your wallet or you accidentally spend all your money, its a good idea to keep an emergency note in the back of your phone case, a welcome surprise at the end of the night when you need to grab a taxi home.
7.Use your phones flash light as a torch
Don’t risk walking into the wrong tent, use your phones flashlight! Most smartphones have a very powerful torch feature.
8. Make sure you enable “Find my iPhone”
Make sure you sign up to the Find My iPhone app so that if your phone gets lost you will be able to use a friends phone and find it’s general location.
9. Use your phone’s volume buttons to take selfies
When taking selfies with one hand, it’s much easier to grip and angle the camera and capture the photo by using the volume buttons as the shutter button.
What other tips can you think of? Share them below!